Police Exam Success 4 U Terms & Conditions
Website terms and conditions of sale
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you would like and alternatively do not contain anything you don’t agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/3134 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made (see below). We will give you this information in a clear and understandable way. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context. Some of this information is also set out in this contract, such as information on our complaint handling policy.
Right to cancel – goods
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
Your Consumer Rights – goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product, you’re entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund;
- up to two years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length, of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
- your Iegal rights and responsibilities; and
• certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- We, us or our
means Police Exam Success 4 U which is a trading name owned by the company Protean Training Services Ltd.
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
- Our site or our website
refers to the site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites:
- You or your
means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- e-mail: info@policeexamsuccess4U.co.uk
Who we are
We are a company registered in the United Kingdom with name and company registration number Protean Training Services Ltd. Company Number 11921074 and our registered office is at:
The Stables, Moneys Farm, Bottle Lane, Mattingley, Hampshire. RG27 8LJ
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE
For more details of what this means for you, please visit the following website:
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. These terms and conditions apply to any sale of goods, products or services on our site. If you buy goods, products or services on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages are available for this contract.
- When buying any goods, products or services on our site you also agree to be bound by:
(a). our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein;
(b). extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for the following reasons:
Further regulatory requirements for products; Circumstance change for reasons outside our control
We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one month’s notice if we tell you extra terms apply.
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
(a). navigate to the following page: https://policeexamsuccess4u.co.uk;
(b). read the Confirmation email that will be sent to you when you have ordered goods, products or services (see clause below); or
(c). contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- Ordering from us
- Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order for services or products by confirming said order by email to email@example.com.
- We will respond by email confirming said order for services or products and invoice you for payment. Payment must be made in advance of the services or products to be delivered.
4 We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
(a). the service, products or goods are unavailable or fully booked
(b). we cannot authorise your payment;
(c). there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the service, goods or products.
- We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
(a). a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
(b). your order will be fulfilled
- Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract and receive a full refund if you cancel your purchased workshop, (which includes its related products and goods) at least 72 hours before it is due to commence.
- If you cancel this contract with less than 72 hours’ notice of when the purchased workshop (which includes its related products and goods) is due to commence, you will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however be offered an alternative workshop date and time.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by email). You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory.
Police Exam Success 4 U
The Stables, Moneys Farm, Bottle Lane, Mattingley, Hampshire. RG27 8LJ
I/We* hereby give notice that I/We* cancel my/our* contract of sale of the following service, products or goods *,
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
- Delete as appropriate
- Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract in accordance with these terms and conditions, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you if you cancel the contract at least 72 hours before the purchased workshop (which includes it’s related products and goods) is due to commence.
- If you cancel this contract with less than 72 hours notice of when the purchased workshop (which includes it’s related products and goods) is due to commence, you will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however be offered an alternative workshop date and time.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
(a) 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We accept the following means of payment:
PayPal or BACS
- We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for goods is secure by using an encrypted and secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third-party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
- Your PayPal or BACS payment will only be charged when you confirm your order.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during any applicable ·cooling off’ period detailed under the Clauses entitled ‘Right to Cancel this Contract· and ‘Effects of Cancellation· above.
- The price of the service, products or goods:
(a). is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- Nature of goods
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
(a). are of satisfactory quality;
(b ). are fit for purpose;
- We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
- Faulty goods
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
(a). visit our webpage: https://policeexamsuccess4u.co.uk;
(b). contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
(c). visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.uk.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- Limit on our responsibility
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
(a). losses that:
(I). were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
(11). that were not caused by any breach on our part;
(b). business losses; and
(c). losses to non-consumers.
- Indemnity and insurance
- You shall indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, from and against any losses, damages, liability, costs including legal fees) and expenses incurred by us as a result of or in connection with your breach of any of your obligations under this contract.
- You shall have in place contracts of insurance with reputable insurers incorporated in the United Kingdom to cover your obligations under this contract. On request, you shall supply so far as is reasonable evidence of the maintenance of the insurance and all of its terms from time to time applicable.
- Limitation of liability
- The extent of the parties’ liability under or in connection with this Contract (regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract or in any other way and whether or not caused by negligence or misrepresentation) shall be as set out in this clause.
- Subject to the sub-clauses below (entitled ‘Exceptions’), our total liability shall not exceed the sum of
- Subject to sub-clauses below (entitled ‘Exceptions’), we shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or special losses.
- Subject to sub-clauses below (entitled ‘Exceptions’), we shall not be liable for any of the following
(whether direct or indirect):
(a). loss of profit;
(b). loss or corruption of data;
(c). loss of use;
(d). loss of production;
(e). loss of contract;
(f). loss of opportunity;
(g). loss of savings, discount or rebate (whether actual or anticipated); or
(h). harm to reputation or loss of goodwill.
- The limitations of liability set out above shall not apply in respect of any indemnities given by either party under this Contract.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Contract, the liability of the parties shall not be limited in any way in respect of the following:
(a). death or personal injury caused by negligence;
(b). fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c). any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law;
(d). any losses caused by wilful misconduct.
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
(a). let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
(b). consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
2. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to these Terms.